vineri, 26 februarie 2016

Spring Sentences

Hy,

My name is Georgiana and today I present my favorites frangrances for the spring.
The first three choices for today are: Carven - L'eau de toilette, Miss Giordani - Oriflame and
Dreams -Avon.
I tested all of them and I was suprised for its persistence and lovely smell.

Beautiful Carven - L'eau de toilette conquered me through its fresh pure smell. When I tried it for the first time I said this is a must - have.

The perfect word that  I can describe Miss Giordani - Oriflame is luxurios, elegance spring scent.
It is worth to try it.


Dreams - Avon it is really like  a dream. The perfect word that I can describe it is a joyful dream.

All of these three different scents are the pure key of femininity.

I'm waiting for your opinions about yours favorites and recomandation about it.

Until the next post you can visit http://cirja-georgiana.polyvore.com/.

Have a nice day! :)
Georgiana

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu